1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 cup water
3 cups raw, unsalted almonds (you could also use walnuts or pecans)
1) Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
1) In a large skillet stir together the sugar, cinnamon and water.
2) Turn the burner to medium heat, as the mixture heats up add the almonds.
3) Stir constantly, coating the almonds with the syrupy mixture.
4) Keep stirring until the sugar starts crystallizes.
5) Immediately remove from pan to the prepared cookie sheet. Let the nuts cool on the cookie sheet before serving.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container.