Note: Mike thinks that this recipe could use some crushed pineapple (or perhaps tidbits). I'll definitely try putting some in next time I make this. Oh, and there WILL be a next time - this was excellent. It was not too sweet, and it was a nice light meal.
2 Tbsp. oil
1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips or small pieces
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 cup orange juice
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
2-3 cups of cooked "stir-fry" vegetables (suggestions: peas, carrots, beans, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts)
1/2 cup cashew pieces (optional)
1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained (optional)
1) Meanwhile, Heat oil in heavy skillet or wok at about medium.
2) Add chicken, salt and pepper (careful of splashing oil!). Stir fry until chicken is cooked, 3-4 minutes.
3) Combine orange juice, honey, and cornstarch in small bowl.
4) Add orange juice mixture to chicken in skillet or wok along with vegetables/pineapple.
5) Stir fry 2-4 minutes until sauce thickens.
6) Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles. Garnish with cashew pieces.