1 pkg. (14 oz.) macaroni & cheese dinner (with sauce packet)
2 cups small broccoli florets (frozen or fresh)
1 cup of cubed or chopped ham (could be ham steak or deli meat, whatever you have!)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or Monterey jack works)
1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9in pie plate with cooking spray.
2) Cook macaroni noodles as directed. Steam broccoli in your preferred method
3) In a small bowl, beat eggs and stir in the cheese sauce.
4) When macaroni is cooked and drained, add cheese sauce mixture, ham, and broccoli. Mix well.
5) Spoon mixture into pie plate and top with shredded cheese
6) Bake for 30 minutes or until macaroni is set and the top is golden brown.