1 unbaked pie shell
1/2 c Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
1/2 c Milk
4 eggs, lightly beaten
8oz cheese (cheddar, swiss, mozzerella all work well)
14oz of cooked veggies (spinach, mushrooms, & onions is my favorite combo)
4oz cooked meat (ham or turkey) - optional
- Set oven to 400degF.
- Whisk Mayonnaise, Milk, and eggs together in a bowl.
- Put unbaked pie shell in a pie plate and place pie plate on a cookie sheet for easy transfer into the oven.
- Layer veggies, meat, and cheese into the pie plate. Slowly pour egg mixture over top of the veggies letting the egg get in between all the veggies.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let set 5-10 minutes before cutting.
source: inspiration from many online recipes, but I claim this as my own!